· Excellent Android and Java development skills with a proven track record across a range of apps.
· Experience of Kotlin, and an understanding of how Kotlin and Java can co-exist, and the advantages and disadvantages of both.
· Ability to work in a distributed team, with the confidence to work independently as well as seek assistance and work collaboratively when required.
· A fundamental understanding of coding and an ability to work things out from first principles.
· An interest in other platforms and integrations, such as Chromecast, Carplay, iOS, Alexa, Sonos and the like.
· Excellent attention to detail, and a desire to be proud of what you do.
· An appreciation of why design and UX is important.
· Experience with RESTful API’s
· Experience on other mobile or tablet platforms would be nice.
· Good problem solving skills, with an ability to think on your feet and the ability to solve issues quickly.
· Team player with an ability to communicate ideas verbally and in written form.
· Excitement about how smartphones and tablets are changing the world and a general interest in the tech industry.
· Open to new technologies, and a willingness to try new things.
· An interest in radio is helpful!