I'm an iOS developer with a master's degree in Computer Science and 3 years experience in iOS development.
As an iOS developer, I've worked with Core Data, Core Location, Core Bluetooth, Crittercism SDK (crash report tool), MapKit, Google Maps SDK, AFNetworking, Facebook SDK, Local Notifications, Push Notifications, custom built libraries, developed own libraries and many more.
I love using Objective-C blocks, delegates pattern and Notification Center.
I like working on great UIs: animations, layout constraints (changing constants and priorities), custom navigation controllers, self-written side panels and many more.
- knowledge of C and Objective-C
- knowledge of OOP (plenty individual Java, C#, C++ and Objective-C projects)
- knowledge of buffer and stack overflows
- debugging skills (used to work with Xcode, Visual Studio and Eclipse/NetBeans)
- knowledge of web services (mostly REST)
- knowledge of databases and RDBMSs (Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB)
- know how to work with subversioning tools (Git, SVN, CVS)