Experienced Software Developer with vision of full life cycle of software creation, with understanding of both business value and development process, with focus on quality and client satisfaction. Everything is about user experience, understand his needs and make a good architecture schema.
Advanced knowledge in:
Good Knowledge of:
Basic Knowledge of:
· Software Architecture
· Test Automation
· Agile, SCRUM
· Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, TFS
· User Experience - UX
· Performance improvement of existing platform eved.com, a spend management platform for events.
· Optimize data transfer between SQL Server and IIS
· Introduce SCRUM methodology
· .NET, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL
· Create and maintain mobile applications for wine tastings events, including iOS and Android native clients and backend web services.
· iOS, Objective-C, Android, PHP, MySQL, J2EE
· Create iOS framework and application for custom high secure encrypted mailbox system, used for sending and receiving private confidential medical documents used in insurance process.
· iOS, Objective-C, Swift
· Takeover code for driver and driver utility console for Acquity Liquid Chromatography system.
Created documentation and trained new team members.
Analyzed and prepared the project for automatic testing.
Created prototype UI automation testing suite using Coded UI.
· .NET C#, WinForms, C++, COM, Microsoft Coded UI
· Create backend for more video on demand management systems using jRuby, PHP and ASP .NET.
· Add new functionality to existing application suite for Microsoft Mediaroom set top box.
Create entry point application fetching data from all other services on Mediaroom set top box.
· Create TV player with EPG and video on demand application for Xbox 360 using .NET Silverlight Lakeview.
· Create many iPad applications for remote controlling smart TVs, including EPG, channels and TV show details, picture and picture, channel preview, schedule watching/recording.
· Create iOS framework for remote controlling many TVs with one remote and automatic detection of desired TV using GPS location, WI FI and ultrasounds.
· Clients: Swisscom, Kabel Deutschland, SIEMENS
· Create Windows 8 tablet smart remote controller for hotel entertainment system
· .NET C#, Windows Phone
· Takeover code for EDM (Enterprise Document Management) module from Soarian HIS (Hospital Information System) and offer support for bug fixing
· .NET C#, C++, SQL
· Create many embedded applications for set top boxes using custom embedded C compilers, create UI using Tara System Embedded Wizard and manage database using Inaris.
· Made module for planning TV show recordings, automatic series recordings and disk management.
· Create web service for test automation and test results reporting.
· Created a strong middleware level in application, offering a good communication between the GUI/business logic and the low level drivers.
· embedded C, Inaris Database, Tara System Embedded Wizard
· Create new software in .NET and maintain existing one in C++ for automatic test of memory cards on prototype and industrial robots
· Created communication bridge application between industrial robot (mechanical part) and the testing software (electronic part).
· .NET C#, WPF, WCF, C++, ATL COM
· Coordinate software development department that created applications for CAD (house design), computing support structures for houses, web crawler, chat, online games
· Created framework for web site backend generation
· C++ Builder, .NET Visual C++, Java, PHP, MySQL, HTML
· Graduate project: real time encoder using 3D FFT, CPU optimization with SSE, memory alignment optimization and CUDA programming on GPU
Graduate project: application to draw, compile and debug logic schemes used to learn programming by replacing paper draws with computer simulated software
· special award in high school at national software contest "Info education" 2004 at category educational software, with application: Logic Scheme Compiler
· 2th place at international contest ACSL 2004 with team of high school
· 4th place at international contest ACSL 2003 with team of high school
· ACM 2006 participation with team of university
· iOS with Swift for the Enterprise (Corporate), Big Nerd Ranch, September 2015