I consider myself to be a trust-able person in the professional environment and in other circumstances equally . You can be sure that when I start a project or a mission I will always reach the finish line no matter the difficulty.
I carry on when others stop because something just doesn't work as it should.It might be stubbornness but that's just me and it can be considered either a flaw or a big advantage.
"You can never know if something works if you don't try all the possible solutions"
During my career I have gathered experiences in many areas such as VMware, AWS, Windows Server OS, Windows Client OS, SQL Server, Linux, AD/DNS/DHCP management , Networking and so on . The list can continue but I see it pointless to just enlist all of my acquired knowledge during the past years since each new job might require only a specific portion of knowledge.
Windows server OS
- VMware: fully install from scratch (ESX servers, Storage, vCenter ), monitoring the virtual environment, deployment of new virtual machines, alarm fixes, updates etc.
- Storage management
- Backup using predefined tools or self-made scripts
- Support IT software/hardware (servers only) 24/7
- Install new hardware : racks, servers,network equipment and so on.
- DHCP/AD/DNS management
- Server maintenance (Windows Server 2008 – 2016 )
- Powershell and PowerCLI automation scripts
- AWS Platform