Over 4 years of professional work experience in various aspects of the software quality assurance using manual and automated testing, using automated testing tools for various web based n-tier architecture systems, client server, windows application, iOS and Android Applications and Console/PC Games.
Expertise in project management skills by handling all meetings, data analysis, documentation and business reports.
Hands on experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and also have Exposure to Agile process and methodologies.
Full life cycle experience in Quality Assurance, including Black Box, system, integration, database, performance, GUI, Functional, Regression, Unit testing, User Acceptance, Smoke testing and Sanity testing of both client-server and web-based applications.
Well conversant with software testing methodologies including developing Test plans, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test procedures, Test reports and documenting manual and automation tests.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with problem solving abilities, effective in working independently and an exceptional team player.
Expertise inManual/Functional Testing,Automation Testing.
Working knowledge of ad-hoc product testing and test Automation using testing tools like Selenium.
Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools and Well versed with SQL, PL/SQL queries to run the data integrity tests.
Effectively involved in bug tracking, reporting reviewing and analyzing test result using Quality Center
Knowledge of using bug reporting tool like Bugzilla, JIRA and DevTrack for reporting bugs to developer.
QA Lead - Mobile Platforms - Amber Studio Romania
• Responsible for self and up to 10 staff members in the team based on request (people management, task management)
• Responsible for a large project, involving teams on both shifts.
• Participating in management meetings and discussions
• Providing task breakdown, planning, dependencies and time estimates for team's assignments.
• Interfacing with the domain experts (e.g. development and production teams).
• Leading individual contributors
• Managing multiple disciplines, including leads and/or an external development team.
• Mentoring individual contributors within
project team; ensuring all have professional development plans.
• Conducting regular one-on-ones.
• Recruiting, challenging and developing talents.
• Responsible for morale over project cycle.
• Mentoring and cultivating Leads within
• Responsible for drafting Post Mortem documents
• Identifying problems on assigned platform that affect project goals
• Assessing and escalating platform specific issues and concerning to upper management
• Making sure that the information is accurate
• Adjust daily assigned tasks based on identified risks and mitigation plans
• Communicating risks and dependencies to ensure that they have visibility and are addressed; raising any issues blocking progress in a timely manner
• Proactively suggesting solutions to identified problems and puts together mitigation plans to reduce consequences.
• Identifying potential issues and pro-actively implementing prevention measures in collaboration with management team
• Identifying solutions and executing them, in partnership with the management team.
• Understanding game features well enough to incorporate impact of risk and solutions on the partner QA or development team
QC Coordinator - Quality Control Department - Ubisoft Romania
• Coordinating a team of 5 Testers within the project.
• Creating and executing test cases for and with my team
• Creating Test Plans and documents for my team or for the entire team
• Completing the tasks received from the Lead or Associate Lead
• Coordinating teams based on the received tasks
• Reporting and documenting the evolution of each received task
• Preparing and sending the Daily Tasks Reports, the Daily Team Reports or the Intermediary Submission Reports to the Lead or Associate Lead of my team and to the Leads, Game Designers and Producers from abroad (Montreal, Paris, Shanghai)
• Training entry-level testers in the standard procedures of the test department and helping them promote within the company
• Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4)
• Far Cry 4 (Xbox One)
Development Tester - Production Department Electronic Arts Romania
• Creating and modifying test scripts to certify system changes
• Executing test scripts to ensure quality software is produced for release
• Reviewing requirements, specifications, and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the software products and processing to be engineered and automated
• Assisting with configuration management tasks on projects as required and helping author traceability matrices and test reports
• Developing and maintaining test control databases that ensures test data integrity for distribution to development staff for comprehensive unit testing
• Resolving developer requirements for test automation software and collaborating with product teams to apply innovative approaches to software modifications and/or enhancement
• Researching, analysing, and providing strategy for new and emerging test automation tools and techniques, to ensure the best automation solutions are available
- EA Sports FIFA 14
- EA Sports FIFA 15
Universitatea Crestina „Dimitrie Cantemir” din Bucuresti
Management in Economia Turismului si Comertului International
Communication Techniques - Senior Achievement August 2011